I have a yummy recipe for you today! It is for a peanut butter truffles recipe and you are going to love this one not only because they are EASY to make, but they are SO delicious! They would make a perfect tasty homemade gift for that special someone, make for a family get-together OR make them for your family and watch how quickly they disappear!
Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe
Delicious peanut butter taste with a drizzle of milk chocolate, these are sure to please everyone’s tastebuds this holiday season!
Peanut Butter Truffles
- small dome mold
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter (or crunchy!)
- 2 cups peanut butter candy melts
- 10 chocolate-flavored candy wafers
- Mix together peanut butter and brown sugar. This should make a dough. If too wet add a little more brown sugar, if too dry add a little more peanut butter.
- Place dough into each dome mold. Place in the freezer for one hour. Once solid it's time to dip them in the peanut butter candy melts.
- Melt peanut butter candy melts as directed. Dip the peanut butter truffles into the peanut butter candy melts. Let excess drip off and place on parchment paper to dry.
- Melt the chocolate wafers and drizzle with a spoon over the top of the truffles. Let dry.
*This post includes my affiliate links
Here are the ingredients and supplies you will need to make these peanut butter truffles!
Let me know if you make these! I would love to hear how they turned out and how much you liked them!
Some other recipes I think you will love: