I absolutely LOVE the old red pickup truck that is in almost every home I know, including mine! It is so farmhouse-y and I love it! There are so many different styles of the pickup truck and we wanted to make yet another style. One that is in a sign format for Christmas! This adorable and easy-to-make farmhouse Christmas Truck sign will complete your Christmas decorating this year! It makes an awesome and festive addition to your home for the holidays!
Farmhouse Christmas Truck SiGN
This absolutely charming Farmhouse Christmas truck sign is a one-of-a-kind for making your own custom piece of holiday decor just in time for the holidays!! It is SO fun to make and turns out SO cute!
*This post includes my affiliate links
Farmhouse Christmas Truck Sign
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Screwdriver (flat head)
- Dollar Tree metal truck candle holder
- Early American Stain
- paint brush
- Dollar Tree Stretch 8 x 10 canvas
- Start by removing the canvas from the wooden frame using a screwdriver to get around the staples.
- Once the canvas is removed, flip the wooden frame over and stain the pretty side. Let dry overnight.
- Next, trace the canvas using the frame and cut out (I trimmed the canvas a little shorter than the frame so it wouldn’t stick out in the back)
- Next, flip the canvas over to use the off white side and hot glue to the backside of the frame
- Next, bend off the candle holder from the truck candle holder. (I used the screwdriver to help a little)
- Then, hot glue the truck to the canvas and let it dry!
This would look so cute on a mantle, on a shelf, or on a wall! It would also make a really cute Christmas gift for someone special in your life. If you have a Dollar Store near you, you will find most of the supplies there. You can also get everything on Amazon.com. See the list below!
Supplies You Will Need:
* Dollar Tree Metal Truck Candle Holder (or you can get one from Amazon.com)
*Early American Stain (Wood Stain)
*Dollar Tree Stretch 8 x 10 canvas
Please let me know if you decide to make this cute Christmas sign for your home! I would love to hear how it turned out! When you are done making this farmhouse sign, sit down and admire it with a steaming cup of hot cocoa with my New Years Hot Cocoa Bombs! YUM!