When fall and winter arrive, I love baking cookies for my family. However, there are some days that I just don’t want to bake and I want an easy recipe to make! That is when I make these yummy and easy-to-make Avalanche Cookies! They are Marshmallow peanut butter cookies and they are so delish! They are simple to make and you don’t have to bake them! Yay!
You can’t say no to our no-bake Cookies! We’ve taken the classic peanut butter cookie and served it up for Christmas with a marshmallow twist. The perfect combo of savory, sweet, textured goodness.
*This post includes my affiliate links
These are the perfect Christmas cookies to make and gift to your friends and loved ones this holiday season. There are so many cute packages for cookies that you can buy to make these treats a great gift for all!
Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cookies For Christmas
Let’s get on with the recipe for these yummy marshmallow peanut butter cookies for Christmas, shall we?
Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 2 cups rice krispie cereal
- 1 pound white chocolate melting wafers
- Salted pecans or peanuts Optional mix ins
- Chocolate chips Optional mix ins
- M&Ms Optional mix ins
- Pretzel bits Optional mix ins
- Line a countertop with parchment or wax paper. You need at least 18” of space.
- Melt white chocolate melting wafers and peanut butter in a double boiler.
- Stir until the white chocolate peanut butter is smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately mix in ½ of the rice krispie cereal.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until they are incorporated.
- Now is the time to add mix ins like chocolate chips, nuts etc
- Add the remaining cereal.
- Drop the mixture by the spoonful onto the parchment paper.
- Allow to cool and dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
These avalanche cookies for Christmas are gooey and SO good! You must make them if you haven’t before! Let me know in the comment below if you plan on making these cookies or if you have made them before! You can wash these down with the Grinch cocktail (alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions!).
If you liked this recipe then please check out my recipe for a bacon and chocolate cookie! SO GOOD!