These Christmas Confetti Cookies are so pretty and delicious! These would be great for family get-togethers, holiday parties, or just a special treat for your family and for Santa Claus! You can also package these cookies up really nicely and gift them to a loved one this holiday season. So many reasons to make these yummy cookies!
Christmas Confetti Cookies Recipe
Let’s make these delicious cookies, shall we???
Christmas Confetti Cookies
These crispy sugar cookies with sprinkles are so delicious and flavorful!
- 2 1/4 cups AP Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup (2 Sticks) Butter, Softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Christmas M & M Baking Bits
- 1/4 cup Christmas Sprinkles, Plus more to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, baking bit M & M’s, and sprinkles.
- Drop by rounded tbsp onto the ungreased baking sheet
- Flatten the dough a little and sprinkle on more Christmas Sprinkles.
- Bake 9-11 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Supplies Needed to Make These Christmas Confetti Cookies:
*This post includes my affiliate links
Let me know if you decide to make these cookies! I would love to hear how they turned out!
More Santa-Approved Cookie Recipes to Check Out:
*Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cookies
*Vermont Maple Cookies with Pecans
2 Replies to “Christmas Confetti Cookies Recipe”
These cookies are perfect for a Christmas party.
They look delicious! Bookmarking for later baking.