These Christmas Confetti Cookies are so pretty and delicious! These would be great for family get-togethers, holiday parties, or just a special treat for your family and for Santa Claus! You can also package these cookies up really nicely and gift them to a loved one this holiday season. So many reasons to make these yummy cookies!
Christmas Confetti Cookies Recipe
Let’s make these delicious cookies, shall we???
Christmas Confetti Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups AP Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup (2 Sticks) Butter, Softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Christmas M & M Baking Bits
- 1/4 cup Christmas Sprinkles, Plus more to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, baking bit M & M’s, and sprinkles.
- Drop by rounded tbsp onto the ungreased baking sheet
- Flatten the dough a little and sprinkle on more Christmas Sprinkles.
- Bake 9-11 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Supplies Needed to Make These Christmas Confetti Cookies:
*This post includes my affiliate links
Let me know if you decide to make these cookies! I would love to hear how they turned out!
More Santa-Approved Cookie Recipes to Check Out: