Every year we make different variations of bark. This year, we are trying a new recipe! It is a Christmas bark recipe with crackers! And, it is SO good and simple to make. Get your friends and family members together this holiday season and make this yummy treat! Keep them for yourself or gift them to friends in a cute package for that “just came from the North Pole” look. You can make these while you decorate your Christmas tree!
Christmas Bark Recipe With Crackers
Christmas wouldn’t be the same without this salty-sweet combination of chocolate and Christmas candy sprinkles! From the salty and sweet flavors to the colorful toppings, this festive treat is perfect for any holiday gathering. And best of all, it’s easy to do – all you need is a few minutes and some saltine crackers.
Christmas Bark Recipe
- Baking Sheet
- parchment paper
- 1 Sleeve Saltine Crackers
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 12 Oz. Chocolate Chips
- Christmas Sprinkles OR crushed candy canes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay crackers out in a single layer. You may have to break some apart to fit right.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a medium saucepan over medium/high heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture over crackers, and spread evenly. You will need to work very quickly, as the mixture will begin to cool.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and spread chocolate evenly.
- Top with Christmas sprinkles (or crushed candy canes)
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Once cool, gently break apart into pieces.
This Christmas Bark is the perfect way to enjoy all your holiday favorites! It’s always easy, simple, and delicious!
*this list includes my affiliate links.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this yummy and festive treat!
(or you can use crushed candy canes!)
Please let me know if you decide to make this Christmas Bark recipe! I would love to know how it turned out for you and how much you loved it!
Don’t forget to print out and start using your free printable Christmas planner! This will help you plan out your holiday season!